Nov 5, 2013

Woody Allen 'Makes Love' *shudder*

This is the first post I've written in over a month, and I have come back to ask you all a very serious question how long has it been since you've ralphed? Like, when was the last time you had a seriously good vomit sesh in the back of a Ford Pinto, PT Cruiser, or whatever cool car the kids are throwing up in these days?


Well, if you're in the need of a good chuck (of the 'up' variety), then check out this Supercut
of characters in Woody Allen films using some derivation of the phrase 'making love' to describe having sex:



Now I am a fan of many Woody Allen films. I even like Scoop. But it's crazy that a man known for writing such twisty, thoughtful dialogue has used this groan-inducing phrase so often. He's more fond of saying "make love" than makers of anti-war posters in the 60s (topical!). I dare you to make it all the way through without pausing to stave of queasiness.


Good luck! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...