Apr 6, 2015

365 Days, 365 Movies: March

I watched She's the Man again. Still awesome.
So, I'm working to watch 365 movies this year, and I'm also keeping track of all the television (and other pop culture) that I consume. As previously mentioned, my attentions have been elsewhere for the month of March, and I definitely relaxed in my movie watching as a result. If I hadn't watched as many Cinderella movies as I could get my hands on, I would really be in trouble. More than anything. what really suffered was my ability to read:


MOVIES
24 Films in March, 84 Total in 2015
New Releases are Bolded:
Impossible!
Aziz Ansari: Live at Madison Square Garden (2015)
Force Majeure (2014)
Frankie and Johnny (1991)
Ghost (1990)
Going Clear (2015)  Scientology... yikes.
James and the Giant Peach (1996)
Little Voice (1998)  One of my favorites
The Odd Couple (1968)
One Fine Day (1996)
OSS 117: Rio (2009)
Princess Protection Program (2009)
She's the Man (2006) – Man, I love this movie! Hopefully I'll review it soon.
Soapdish (1991)
Tarzan (1999)  Somehow I missed this Disney movie. It's a delight. Not a fan of the songs.
Teen Witch (1989)
What We Do in the Shadows (2015)   So, so good.

Also, I rewatched Kingsman: The Secret Service, but it doesn't really count towards my goal.

TELEVISION 
43 Series
All current episodes unless otherwise noted – new shows are in red:
Unbreakable: They alive, dammit!
19 Kids and Counting (3 Eps) – against my will
Adventure Time
American Dad
Archer
Arrow
Baby Daddy
The Bachelor – what a dumb season
Bob's Burgers
Broad City (Including Season Finale)
Childrens Hospital
Community  #6seasonsandamovie
Cougar Town (Including Series Finale) – goodbye, you sweet, sweet show
A Different World  (Season 1)
Empire (Including Season Finale)
Face/Off  (3 Eps) 
Fargo (Season 1 Finale)
The Flash
Girls (Including Season Finale)
The Good Wife
Gravity Falls
Grey's Anatomy
Hannibal (3 Eps Season 1)
Hart of Dixie (Including Season/Series Finale) – good to the last drop
iZombie – not the best Rob Thomas show ever, but it's still pretty great
Jane The Virgin
The Last Man on Earth
Last Week Tonight
Looking (Including Series Finale)
Love, Lust, or Run (3 Eps)
Married at First Sight
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
M.A.S.H. (3 Eps Season 1)
The Middle
The Mindy Project
Modern Family
Mom
Saturday Night Live
The Venture Bros (Season 3, 8 Eps Season 4)

PODCASTS
All current episodes unless otherwise noted – new podcasts are in red:

Alphabeatical (Ep 37-40)
Comedy Bang! Bang! Podcast (All Current Eps and "Farts and Procreation" Ep 3)
The Daily Show Without Jon Stewart
Doug Loves Movies
Gilmore Guys: A Gilmore Girls Stars Hollowcast (Season 1)
How Did This Get Made
Radiolab from WNYC
Star Wars Minute: Jedi Minute
Wait Wait Don't Tell Me
With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus

TELEVISION EVENTS
The Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber


BOOKS
I didn't read any books in March! Take that, libraries!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...