Jun 22, 2011

Britney Spears: Unlikely Lover of Terminator, Thriller, and Half Baked

I'm nothing if not an occasional fan of Britney Spears. While my totally normal fan/singer relationship has faded away over the years, it's hard to forget that at one time I owned ...Baby One More Time AND Oops... I Did It Again. I committed to a bunch of ellipses for that woman.

Well, now it's time for Britney to pay me back, and she has with this completely bananas music video for I Wanna Go, a track from a CD I haven't bothered to buy. It takes cues from The Terminator, Half Baked, and even Michael Jackson's "Thriller" music video. Completely awesome? Almost completely. She still can't help but look a little dead in the eyes. Still, it's hella ballsy. Check it out after the jump:



Stay on the lookout for a pretty great Crossroads joke in there as well.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...