Jul 24, 2011

Harry Potter and the Difficult BM

We here at Tableau Your Mind were trying to keep the Harry Potter stuff to a minimum, but:





Guest Blogger Gemma Fart-a-ton has got something to say!







Thanks, Tableau Your Mind.  So, I've seen a lot of Harry Potter posters around town, and there was something about Harry's face that didn't quite make sense. Instead of the stoic sadness that usually populates young Dan Radcliffe's visage, there was a new emotion. Was he angry, was he trying to be intense? Was he simply bored of shooting promo photos? 

But then it hit me suddenly, like a bolt of lightning (or like a curse that causes a lightning bolt scar). What Danny Raddy has crafted - brilliantly - on the billboards and posters for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is a character study of one man. 

One man who really has to poop.

Let's look at the photos and determine what Harry/Dan might be thinking, shall we?

Oof, those burritos are not agreeing with me.

Uh Oh. Poop's a comin'
Okay, I can hold this in until I get home.
I can make it, I can make it!
I Pooped.
Photo Source Here: HP Photos. Judge for yourself!


Gemma Fart-a-ton is actually a well-adjusted adult lady, despite choosing 'Gemma Fart-a-ton' as her pen-name, invoking both the sultry voiced Brit and, as my second grade teacher called them, poop previews.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...